RBI (Reaching Baseball Ideals) Approved
Why should my Association become a RBI Approved Association?
Can your organization answer YES these six simple questions?
- We are a member in good standing with Baseball Alberta and with Baseball Canada through the registration of all players, coaches and umpires participating in the local Association?
- We are fully utilizing the Rally Cap program as the main Initiation program for kids between 5 and 8?
- We are providing support to our coaches by driving them to the Baseball Canada NCCP Programs ensuring that they are all certified as per Baseball Alberta requirements?
- We are providing support to all house league/community programs to have at least one coach per team complete the online initiation program?
- We are providing access to all programs to boys and girls at any age?
- We are in support and using the Baseball Alberta pitch counts for all divisions?
RBI accreditation is awarded to local baseball associations that comply with minimum operating standards in four areas:
Development Programs/Membership with Baseball Canada/Coaches Training/Accessibility/Pitching Safety
If your association cannot answer all 6 questions please contact Sheen Bromley for further information on meeting criteria requirements in other areas.
How can my association apply for accreditation through the RBI Program?
In order to become a RBI Approved Association, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org addressing all the criteria mentioned above. Baseball Canada will contact you to approve your Association or to ask additional questions.
RBI Approved Brochure