Baseball Alberta Junior 'AAA' Division Home
Junior 'AAA' Rules & Regulations
Junior AA and AAA - max. 18 players
All players on the roster must be:
- Compliant with Baseball Canada player requirements and be an Alberta resident as of June 1st
- Must be of amateur status or be removed from professional baseball for the current year.
- Players who sign amateur contracts as â€œfill-insâ€ for professional teams must provide contract details to Baseball Alberta prior to the roster being approved.
- An approved player participating in the Baseball Alberta High Performance Program
- Roster Sizes must drop below 16 players in order to make any changes to the original roster after July 15th, 2016.
- Any changes to a teamâ€™s roster will be dealt with by the Baseball Alberta Registrar.
- Players can only be on one Provincial roster unless approved by the Registrar.
- No pick-ups will be allowed in the Junior & Senior Divisions.
All Baseball Alberta Junior Provincial Championships are wood/wood composite bat tournaments
Rules of Play: Baseball Canada Rules